IT'S YOUR STORY
Let us help you tell it with flowers
Designing in season with locally grown flowers is not only our expertise but our passion.
We want you to love all of the elements of your day – but we really want you and your guests to be touched by the beauty of your florals.
From dreamy garden bouquets to carefully crafted centerpieces, table scapes or a blossom-filled archway - it is important to us that we capture your vision to ensure a unique and personalized experience.
Please click on a tab below to learn more about our wedding flower services.
- Your wedding should be authentic, personal and a reflection of who you are and your love together. We want to understand your story, so that we can design your flowers to reflect that.
- Passion, creativity and a love for fresh flowers is reflected in our designs. From spring peonies to late summer dahlias, we are in tune with what’s fresh, and carefully incorporate each stem to reflect New England’s seasonal abundance and color palette.
- We source locally when possible, but always include options to combine flowers procured worldwide from responsible parties. While pricing varies across resources and availability varies based on seasonality, we keep these points in mind as we work together to meet your vision and your budget.
- We take special care to capture all the important planning details. Together with you and your trusted vendors, we work to create the perfect flower plan. This allows you to step back and truly enjoy your day knowing we have carefully organized even the smallest of petal details to perfection.
- We partner with local vendors and venues to create authentic experiences with seamless execution and consider each of your vendors as part of a team.
- We have high expectations, and we know you do too. We understand that sometimes things do not go as planned. Fields freeze early, suppliers make unwanted substitutes, some blooms need forcing. That is why we are flexible… and you can trust us to handle any of the little interruptions that come along the way and still deliver a gorgeous floral experience.